ConNetica is recognised and awarded in Australia and internationally for our:
- suicide prevention training programs
- thought leadership in mental health and suicide prevention
- service collaboration and integration strategies
- customer service, and
- service excellent frameworks.
ConNetica’s mission is to create better futures for individuals, organisations and the broader community through our innovative suicide prevention and mental wellness programs and working with our clients to tailor our services and products to their context and unique needs.
ConNetica websites, social media and other communication have been created by ConNetica Pty. Ltd..
By accessing www.connetica.com.au, ConNetica Apps, ConNetica social media or other communications (collectively termed ConNetica Digital Content) you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions (Terms).
To the extent permitted by law, we will in no way be liable to you or anyone else for any loss or damage, however caused (and whether direct, indirect, consequential or economic) which may be directly or indirectly suffered in connection with use or access to ConNetica Digital Content in whatever form.
All information provided by ConNetica is done so in good faith and on an ‘as is’ basis. We make no representation or warranty as to the reliability, accuracy or completeness of the information, or that your use of ConNetica Digital Content will be uninterrupted or error free. You should not act on the basis of anything contained on the ConNetica website or App or on our social media sites without first obtaining professional advice specific to your circumstances. You must make your own assessment of the information provided and, if you choose to rely on it, it is wholly at your own risk.
We are not liable to you or anyone else if interference with or damage to your computer systems occurs in connection with your use of ConNetica Digital Content. You must take your own precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use of ConNetica Digital Content is free of viruses or anything else (such as worms or trojan horses) that may interfere with or damage the operations of your computer systems.
We may, from time to time, change or add to ConNetica Digital Content without notice. We do not undertake to continuously keep our website, App or social media sites updated and we are not liable to you or anyone else if errors occur in the information provided. We may terminate or suspend access to ConNetica Digital Content immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
To the extent permitted by law, all implied conditions, representations, warranties and other terms are excluded. You must ensure that your access to ConNetica Digital Content is not illegal or prohibited by laws which apply to you or in your location.
ConNetica Digital Content may link to third-party Apps and websites. These links may be affiliates of ConNetica, however please note that we have no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, content, privacy policies, or practices of third-party applications and sites. By agreeing to these Terms, you acknowledge that we are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage incurred by interaction with third-party Apps and sites. We encourage all users to read the Terms and Privacy Policies of any third-party websites or applications that may be visited.
All intellectual property rights including all trade-marks (whether registered or not) and copyright in all materials is proprietary to ConNetica (collectively the Intellectual Property). You acquire no rights in or to any aspect of any Intellectual Property other than the limited right to use the Intellectual Property in accordance with these Terms. You may not copy, distribute, modify, adapt, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or merge any of the Intellectual Property belonging to us.
You are provided with access to ConNetica Digital Content for your personal and non-commercial use only. Except for these purposes and for the purposes of and subject to the conditions prescribed under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth), you may not, in any form or by any means:
- adapt, reproduce, store, distribute, transmit, print, display, perform, publish or create derivative works from any part of the material provided by ConNetica Digital Content; or
- commercialise any information, products or services obtained from any part of ConNetica Digital Content, without our written permission.
You must not use our Intellectual Property:
- in or as the whole or part of your own;
- in connection with activities, products or services which are not those of ConNetica;
- in a manner which may be confusing, misleading or deceptive; or
- in a manner that disparages us or our information, products or services.
Use and medical content
You are responsible for all content created, stored or uploaded when using ConNetica Digital Content. You are responsible for any reliance made on any content you create on ConNetica Digital Content.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, ConNetica and all its affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agents exclude all liability for any loss, damage (including, without limitation, direct, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits) you suffer, whether arising under contract, tort (including negligence), equity, statute or any other cause of action, as a result of using, installing or accessing ConNetica Digital Content or any content, information, products or services available from ConNetica Digital Content. Further, you indemnify and hold, ConNetica and our affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agents harmless from and against any action, claim, loss or expense relating to or arising from your use of ConNetica Digital Content or in relation to any content you have created.
- the name of the domain from which you accessed the internet;
- the date and time you accessed the website;
- the internet address of the website from which you linked directly to the website;
- the pages you accessed while visiting the website;
- the type of device from which you accessed the website; and
- the location from which you accessed the website.
All of the information collected by our websites cannot be used to identify a user individually. The information is used to measure visitor numbers and to assess how our websites are used in order to maintain their effectiveness. We do not collect this information for any type of advertising or for promotional purposes.
Your use of ConNetica Digital Content
As a condition of your use of ConNetica Digital Content, you warrant to us that you will not use ConNetica Digital Content for any purpose that is prohibited by these Terms. In particular, you agree you:
- are responsible for your use of the ConNetica Digital Content;
- have obtained the consent of a parent or guardian if you are under 18 years old;
- accept full responsibility for any unauthorised use of your ConNetica Digital Content by minors under 18 years old;
- will not transfer any ConNetica Digital Content App or other Accounts to anyone;
- are solely responsible for all data or network charges incurred using the ConNetica Digital Content;
- are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any ConNetica Digital Content passwords;
- will not disclose your password to any third party or breach the security of your password;
- will not use your ConNetica Digital Content App or other Accounts to engage in any illegal conduct or activity or to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise offend any person;
- will not publish, distribute, email, transmit or disseminate any material which is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, indecent, offensive or inappropriate;
- will not engage in or promote any third party surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, unsolicited emailing or spamming via ConNetica Digital Content;
- will not impersonate any other person or entity;
- will not upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available using the website or App any material that you do not have a right to make available; will not breach any laws which are applicable to your use of ConNetica Digital Content in your jurisdiction.
We reserve the right to remove, reclaim or force forfeiture of any username and account at any time and for any reason, including but without limitation to, usernames which are offensive, violate Intellectual Property rights, or which may mislead other users.
Communicating information when using ConNetica Digital Content
Any information or details or comments and opinions that you send to another person using information or material from ConNetica Digital Content, are your sole responsibility. We are not liable under any circumstances whatsoever for any communication made by you to a third party in relation to information or material or any loss or damage incurred as a result from use of that information or material from ConNetica Digital Content.
You are granted a non-transferable licence to use any ConNetica Digital Content on a device that you own or control, in the manner permitted by these Terms and the Usage Rules set out in the relevant Store’s Terms of Service at:
To the extent the Usage Rules are inconsistent with these Terms, the more restrictive provision applies.
Unauthorised use or connection to ConNetica Digital Content
You agree that you will not:
(a) use exploits, automation software, hacks or any software designed to modify, disrupt, overburden or interfere with use and enjoyment of ConNetica Digital Content;
(b) institute, assist or become involved in any type of attack, including without limitation distribution of a virus or denial of service attacks using the ConNetica Digital Content;
(c) attempt to gain unauthorised access to the ConNetica Digital Content, Accounts registered to others, servers or networks connected to the ConNeticaDigital Content by any means;
(d) use any unauthorised third party software that accesses, intercepts or otherwise collects information from or through the ConNetica Digital Content or that is in transit from or to ConNetica Digital Content;
(e) use, facilitate, create, or maintain any unauthorised connection to ConNetica Digital Content, including any connection to any unauthorised server that emulates ConNetica Digital Content, or any connection which uses programs, tools, or software not expressly approved by us;
(f) reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, decipher or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for any software or other intellectual property used to provide ConNetica Digital Content;
(g) copy, modify or distribute rights or content from ConNetica Digital Content; or
(h) make improper use of ConNetica Digital Content support services, including by submitting false reports.
These Terms are governed by the laws of Queensland, Australia and the parties submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts of that State and the courts of appeal.
If you have any questions about our Terms, please send an email to email@example.com.