- We do things with, and not to, people.
- We collaborate with and acknowledge stakeholders’ needs, context and obstacles to success.
- We utilise and apply systems thinking.
- We identify the root causes of problems.
- We advocate for place based solutions, tailored to the unique needs of communities and individuals.
- We analyse best practice evidence to inform practical and context aligned solutions.
- We have a reputation for building rapport and mutual respect and providing honest and insightful advice.
We are a values driven enterprise. Our aim is to always combine compassion and humanity with the creation of psychologically safe, inclusive and productive workplaces and communities.
Our Values underpinning our work:
- Respect – We approach all assignments with respect and a determination to leave our clients and community’s better for our input and collaboration
- Integrity – We do what we say we are going to do and have the courage, when needed to raise uncomfortable issues that are impeding success.
- Deep Listening – We listen to gain an understanding of our clients’ and or community’s context, needs and expectations
- Collaboration – We develop solutions with and for our clients and communities
- Evidence – We gather evidence to inform our practice and suggested solutions
For More Information
Leadership & Change
Learning & Resources
I can’t speak highly enough of the Conversations for Life & Stronger Smarter Yarns for Life program! The programs are an excellent mix of evidence and practical application.
Marion is able to bring absolute calm and common-sense into normally sensitive discussions around mental health and suicide prevention, in a way I’ve never heard done before.
The R U OK? Community Ambassador program would not have achieved what it did in 2019 without the support of Marion Wands and ConNetica.The support, time and knowledge she gave me, helped us achieve our vision.
I strongly recommend Conversations for life. You need no formal qualifications to be a support to someone – key ingredients are compassion, humanity & the skills & confidence to have these potentially lifesaving early “conversations for life”.
Conversations for life provided practical & supportive content that gave me the confidence to have a meaningful chat with my friend who was experiencing a difficult situation.